This introductory volume to the series takes an in-depth look at the nature and attributes of effective leadership. We answer such questions as:
- How does one progress toward becoming a leader?
- What does leadership look like in varying contexts?
- What are the challenges and sacrifices associated with leadership?
- What are the attributes common to ALL successful leaders?
Leadership, or the Lack Thereof: The Comprehensive Series
- Volume 1: The Anatomy of Leadership
- Volume 2: Taking the Lead: Crucial First Steps
- Volume 3: Leadership Tools & Styles
- Volume 4: World Class Leadership
- Volume 5: A Higher Calling: Morality in Leadership
Also available: Project Management: A Leader's Resource; Managing Innovation: A Leader's Resource.